About Phil Corzine
Corzine serves as the lead consultant for AgPage International Consulting LLC, a company he founded in 1998. AgPage's Electronic Communications Services focus on conceptualizing, designing and managing Internet solutions for businesses. Over the past ten years, Corzine has developed, and continues to maintain, dozens of Internet solutions for a variety of entities and organizations.
AgPage's Consultation Services, also led by Corzine, provides economic-based consultations, and facilitates projects for clients seeking to better understand, and/or participate in, the US and Brazilian agricultural sectors. Corzine is a member of the Gerson Lehrman Group's Council of Experts, specializing in domestic and international agricultural issues, and as well as biofuels. Corzine is currently a "GLG Leader", signifying a ranking in the top 5% of the Council's 15,000+ members.
In addition to his work at AgPage, Corzine continues to manage his family's farms near Assumption Illinois and serves as General Manager for South American Soy, LLC. Corzine resides near Assumption, Illinois, with his wife, Carolyn.
- Illinois Agricultural Leadership Program, Class of 1998
- Univ. Of Illinois at Springfield, BA in Economics - 1998
- Kellog Graduate School of Management Illinois Ag. Leadership Program - 1997
- Illinois Soy Leaders Program - 1996
- Lakeland Jr. College, AAS in Production Agriculture - 1979
Professional Association Affiliations:
- American & Illinois Soybean Association
- American Agricultural Editors Association
- Chicago Farmers
- National & Illinois Corn Growers Association
- Illinois Farm Bureau
Industry Background - Internet:
|1998 - Present||AgPage International Consulting, LLC
Founder & lead consultant for AgPage, a business providing online and economic strategies, solutions and support for agricultural businesses.
|1998 - Present||Agricultural Journalist
Authored articles for Prarie Farmer, Farm Futures, and Corn and Soy Digest Magazines
|October 2000||Chair, e-Commerce for Agribusiness USA
Chaired the two day international event focused on agricultural e-commerce issues.
|1998 - Present||Phil Corzine Farms
Operated 1300 acre commercial corn and soy production farm through 1998 & continues to manage three family farms in the Assumption Illinois area.
Professional Speaking Experiences - Internet:
- Virtual Classroom & Virtual Class Diaries - Nov. 2002
A presentation to the Illinois Agricultural Leadership Class of 2004
- A Producer's Perspectives on Ag. Media - Sept 2002
Website use training for the Decatur Association of Realtors
- The Internet's Effect On U.S. Agriculture
Presentation to the 3rd Congress on Arable Production 2001
- High Tech. Tips & Tricks - Jan 2001
Presentation to the Illinois Ag Leadership Class of 2002
- Random Thoughts on The Internet's Role in the Future of Farming - Oct 2000
Presentation at e-Commerce for Agribusiness USA Conference
- Farming the Net - Feb 2000
A presentation to The Chicago Farmers
- Farm Leader Internet Training - 1999
Internet training session presented to the Eastern Illinois Electric Cooperative Board of Directors
- On-line Strategies for Organizing U.S. Producers - March 1999
A presentation to the steering committee of the Global Ag. Business Forum
- Farmer Internet Training - 1999
Web browsing and email use training sessions presented to customers of the Assumption Coop. Grain Cooperative
- Web Authoring - Dec 1998
A training session presented to the Illinois Ag. Leadership Program Class of 1998